At MotorSportLoan, were pleased to offer credit challenged customers an option to get the motorcycle, ATV or UTV of their dreams. We have programs for both mid-range credit and sub-prime credit profiles. Our mid-range credit program is designed for customers who may not be able to qualify for the lowest rates to obtain financing that is still competitive. The sub-prime program allows customers with significant previous credit issues to get riding and rebuild their credit at the same time. Regardless of which program you qualify for, your credit scores will improve as you get to enjoy your new ride.
• Loan terms up to 7 years
• Simple interest loans with no pre-payment penalty
• Standard fixed rate and short term fixed programs available
• Ability to refinance into more competitive programs as credit allows
• Direct to consumer financing allowing for private party, dealer and auction transactions
• Financing available for prior bankruptcy, foreclosure, charge offs, collection accounts, tax liens, judgments, repossessions
• Loan amounts from $7,500- $35,000
Bad Credit Loan Qualifications
• Minimum 10% Down
• 5 year old maximum age of vehicle
• Collateral must be listed in the NADA Appraisal Guide and be for recreational use only
Credit Profile Parameters*
• Credit Score must be 550 or above (check here if you don’t know your credit score)
• No currently late child support or alimony payments
• Not currently enrolled in consumer counseling
• Bankruptcy must be discharged
• Debt to Income ratio should not exceed 50%. Calculate your ratio here
How to Apply
Applying for a loan is easy. Simply click apply now and you will be directed to our online application. It only takes a few minutes to fill out and it will will be immediately transferred to our underwriting department. After your loan has been processed a representative will contact you via email and/or phone to review the available options.
Please feel free to contact our office at any time. We pride ourselves on being able to approve loans where other lenders cannot. A representative will be more than happy to discuss your credit profile and offer advice on how to optimize your chances for a good approval.
*Disclaimer: The credit profile parameters are only a general guideline and do not guaranteed a loan approval.